Thursday, May 24, 2012

A motherhood issue


"No-one told me that from the 
moment I became a parent I'd have my
heart walking around outside my body"
Chantelle Ellem "Motherhood"


INTRODUCING A FABULOUS NEW eBOOK | ANTHOLOGY
"Things they didn't tell you about parenting"   
Written, designed & illustrated by very clever blogging parents

ALL FUNDS RAISED GO TO FOUNDATION 18
Helping to improve the quality of life of orphaned and underprivileged children

from toddlers to infinity and beyond
Being a mum changes everything. Of course some of us are more prepared than others. I was completely overwhelmed when my redheaded bundle arrived and I'm still looking for clues. What I knew about family was less than zero and everything I ever learned about motherhooding was generally over a latte after school drop off.
This beautifully written and illustrated ebook is a collection of personal experiences but be warned don't read it after 6pm on a friday with a glass of pinot grigio- projectile tears are not good for laptop screens.

Whatever you do make sure you do read it..it's a wonderful read and it's for a good cause. For more info please visit Things they didnt tell you


...and how about that cover design and those illustrations, blimey!!

ttfn Jox

No comments:

Post a Comment