Just a bag of feathers ...yes or no?
- Are your living spaces excessively comfortable?
- Do you spend a lot of time arranging cushions, in
order to make them perfect or symmetrical?
- Can you control the urge to straighten cushions on
a diamond angle?
- Are you a repetitive cushion karate chopper?
- Can people actually sit comfortably on your sofa?
- Do fabric houses, decor & homeware stores make you lose track of place and time?
- Have you ever purchased an entire stack of display cushions that were not on sale?
- Do you look at the price tag of a cushion, shake your head but buy it anyway?
- Can you limit yourself to 2 cushions per chair or do you keep stacking until it's unrecognisable?
- Look at the image above...can you name the Australian designer?
If you answered yes to any of the following and
Megan Park for Q 10 then stay posted
for the curious "Cushion Cluster Challenge"
a must for all obsessive cushion collectors.
Meanwhile have a peak at the glorious Megan Park
Home Collection, available all over Oz